W E A R I N G / What I'm Not Wearing

Sunday, February 24, 2013










skirt, sweater and clutch: Selfmade
mesh dress: American Apparel

I wish I could say that I was wearing this.
But unfortunately winter hasn't ended, a fresh layer of snow is now falling as I'm typing this.
Can't wait for temperatures to go up a bit and being able to carelessly slip into some clothes and just walk out the front door without having to worry about adding 5 more layers, look for my other glove, a beanie, a scarf, an umbrella. Sick of winter, see those busted knees? I fell of my bike on a frozen street two weeks ago. Seriously thinking about spending next winter in a warmer climate. Spring, hurry up please!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.