A C C E S S O R I E S / Phillip Lim 31 Minute Bag

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bag: 31 minute bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim

Was it too simple, too easy, too clean? Doubts that kept me from investing in this Phillip Lim clutch that I fell in love with months ago. Still, every morning when picking what to wear I felt I was missing this bag. My favorite bag up until now has been a black vintage clutch with no additives, no clasps, no color, no closure, it is just a black rectangle. But this one has left me down as it is too flat and is unable to carry all the daily necessities. I needed one that was just as minimalistic but more functional. There couldn't be a more perfect bag to fill this void than Phillip Lim's huge 31 minute bag with single strap. I think this will be one of those items I'll wear daily, so surely you'll see this baby around often around here tucked under my arm.

Don't expect a big post about what I got from Christmas. This was about it.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.