The universe in the palm of my hand

Saturday, November 3, 2012



Now that's it's cold (and believe me, it's very cold) sitting around in the sun is no longer on the agenda. Instead hours of (literal) darkness lie ahead in the winter months. And what better way to spend these dark hours indoors than reading? I love thrifting books; there's always such an eclectic mix, each book has a back story (pun entirely intended), and most of all, second-hand books are really cheap. The book I'm reading in the photos is a Victorian introduction to the universe, I love seeing how their views on science differ from our current ones. Next I think I'll move on to my collection of F. Scott Fitzgerald novels and short stories. What's on your reading list this autumn?


hat//Urban Outfitters sale    bag and shoes//Thrifted in Geneva    bow//H&M
Etam jacket, Pull and Bear dress, Marks and Spencer girls' tights, Laura Ashley silk shirt, scarf//Thrifted from Oxfam

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.