Fresh strawberry flowers

Thursday, July 16, 2009




I've never actually smelled strawberry flowers, but it is the name of one of my favourite perfumes. Unfortunately the smell doesn't last very long but it does give a burst of zingy freshness.



I like to think this dress does the same. I've demurely dressed it up for winter - here - but it really shines when I allow it bloom, along with all the other flowers.












Dress: Forever 21; Bag: Rafe; Sandals: GoJane





Speaking of flowers, my favourite ones are Tiare, Frangipani and Jasmine...what's yours?


Oh. I'll be leaving for Toronto tomorrow to attend my bf's family reunion for four days. I'm not to jazzed about the cost of the flight to go to a stinky city (no offence Torontonians, but I'm from Vancouver so you would expect me to say that :P).

I mean, $700 to go to Toronto? I could fly to Paris for cheaper. Hell I could stay in Hawaii for a week, for cheaper. Damn country and its airline monopoly. So expensive for anyone to go anywhere within the country!

That aside though, I am looking forward to getting the hell out of dodge - and though I am disappointed I won't actually be in the actual city of Toronto, because the locals do speak highly of it (and I enjoy visiting big cities), and will be in the burbs instead, I am looking forward to seeing how the other side of Canada lives - all travel is good travel :)

I'll be posting while I'm gone though, so stay tuned!

PPS I've answered some of your questions about the previous post - see those comments :)


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.