Corporate Cardi

Thursday, September 2, 2010


I think I may be coming down with something :( I have he chills and my body is super tired and achey. It's not a good thing considering its the beginning of the month and my work load is INSANE, but sometimes its better to take a half day to yourself to recouperate than to struggle for the rest of the week! On the bright side, I get to catch up on my blog reading :)

These pictures are from earlier in the week, hence the non-death look.



cardigan - Urban Behavior (Sum. 2010, $13)
tee - Urban Behavior (Spring 2010)
skirt - Smart Set (Sum. 2010)
belt - Vintage (formerly my great aunt's mine since Sum. 2010)
necklace - Vintage (formerly Gma's mine since Sum. 2009)
flats - Steve Madden (Fall 2009)


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.