Buried Treasures: BCBG Full Skirt

Friday, November 4, 2011


With a closet as overstuffed as mine, it's east to forget pieces that you absolutely love.

I'm definitely happy that I chose to do this. Getting dressed these last few days have actually been FUN. Pulled this out the other morning and couldn't believe I hadn't worn it since the spring! It's so swingy and freaking adorable, it should be part of my regular rotation!

Picture 007
blouse - Jacob (2010); skirt - BCBG (2009); watch - Guess (2010); heels - Aldo (2010)


Picture 012
another piece I never wear... thrifted this back in 2008!

Other ways I've worn this fabulous skirt...
bcbg skirt

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.