Pleats and lace

Friday, November 4, 2011



Josh and I have outfit photos down to a science now. I do all my standard poses (head to the side, head and body to the side, facing forwards, smiling, not smiling, hand on hip, detail shots), and we get it done in about five minutes, with fifty photos or less. But when I take photos on my own (like these) with a remote and tripod, it's like I forget everything I've learned. I end up taking multiple photos in a row looking down at my feet or adjusting my belt. I press the remote for a picture while scratching my head. I take five photos before I realize that I look grumpy or I'm staring at a bird flying by. (Seriously. It's like my hand is so happy to hold a remote that it presses the button regardless of whether I'm actually posing.) And it takes me twenty minutes and I end up with about two hundred pictures. Ridiculous.

Anyway, moving on to my outfit...

I got this skirt at H&M the other day for thirteen dollars. I couldn't believe the price. I've been looking for a pleated skirt for practically the whole of 2011, but all the ones I've found have been forty or fifty dollars. So I snatched this one right up, and wore it with my lace dress (also worn here) tucked into it to tone down the shocking vividness. And then I added a spider necklace, just to be a little kooky :)




Top (actually a dress): H&M
Skirt: H&M
Socks: Fred Meyer
Shoes: Lulu's
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelet: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.