In My Shoes: Aldo "Moos" Heels

Sunday, November 21, 2010


Really, there is nothing that makes me happier than a gorgeous pair of shoes. After the awful few days I've had, I thought I would take a lil break from my 30x30 and focus instead on one of my loves to put me in a better mood. Usually I would shop for a new pair after a few days of "ugh," but I'm keeping with the challenge rules and enforcing my shopping ban, so instead I'm sharing one of my favorite shoe purchases.


Ah, my beloved "Moos." Probably one of the plainest and most basic shoes in my collection, but that's probably why I love them so much. Their understated sophistication is what I think makes them so sexy - that and of course the fact that they make a pair of legs look ten miles long.
Your beauty makes up for the fact that actually walking in you for long periods of time brings me to tears. I wore them to my Aunt's surprise 50th on one of their first outings, and after drinking and dancing all night, I learned that lesson pretty quickly. But I will never give you up, nor shove you to the back of the closet because you are GORGEOUS! And I'm sure after enough practice in heels this high, I'll become immune to your pain.



Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.