Last 2 for the Capsule!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Finally, my last 2 capsule outfits!

TWENTY-NINE:

THIRTY!


Now that I'm officially done and can look back and reflect, I would just like to say that I am WELL AWARE that i chose some very BORING pieces. A plain grey tee? TWO black cardigans? What was I thinking? One of them was never even worn.... I did do pretty well on not having similar items create similar outfits... but if I were to do it again (and I'm sure I will come the colder months!) I will definitely take more time in selecting pieces that are a little more interesting.
I was also pretty sad when I realized I only included two skirts and not a single dress, especially considering my childhood love of all things girly has recently been rekindled.
Ah well, live and learn.

Anyways, in my daily blog stalking I happened about Already Pretty's post on Wardrobe Cycling and decided that I too should make a list of under utilized items and create outfits based around those. My closet is over stuffed, so I definitely don't need to shop, just rediscover lovers-past. Not only is it a way to cure my late night boredom, but the thought of making a list makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Don't forget about the Giveaway!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.