Oh, for crying out loud

Thursday, November 9, 2006


To the guy in the apartment building beside mine. Yes, you who stands (and is still standing) on your balcony with your guitar all day long, every day and "plays" annoying, homemade shite while occasionaly busting out the harmonica. Yes, you who should be at work right now but you aren't because you think "music" is your job, you who would be shown on the bad audition tape of American Idol, you who makes a sack full of wailing cats sound like Pavarotti, you who thinks my neighbourhood wants to listen to your singing pile of shit,

FOR GOD'S SAKE, SHUT THE HELL UP OR I'M GONNA STICK THAT GUITAR UP YOUR ASS!

From,

Your neighbour who is giving you the finger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the chick from China who sold me my Halloween costume,

It finally arrived today, a week after Halloween. It was nice of you to ship it off to me two weeks after you said you would. I would give you a bad rating on Ebay but I know you'll just do the same to me. So instead I am going to quitely rant about it on here and pray that someone accidently bombs your costume-manufacturing store.

From,

A woman with a plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To myself,

Turn off your computer and get back to studying! And do the dishes while you're at it.

From,

Your own worst enemy
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.