October already?

Monday, October 2, 2006


Didn't really realize it until this morning, when I looked back at my post from yesterday.
It said, October 1st.
And all I have to say to that is, What the Hell?
Now don't get me wrong, I love fall. Crisp mornings, crunchy leaves, golden colours, excuses to go shopping for a new wardrobe, cute boots and the whole shebang.
But my, that came fast, didn't it?
Of course my favourite part of fall is Halloween, which happens to be my favourite holiday. I know it's not technically a holiday but in my books it is. It's right up there with Xmas! In fact, I think October will be devoted to Halloween posts...or maybe just one or two.


Anyhoo, here comes a new dillema. What to be for a Halloween? I've always put a lot of thought into this, and I'm always a movie character or actor: Marilyn Monroe (twice), Holly Golightly, Cinderella...


Last year I was Uma Thurman from Kill Bill. It was pretty cool but the costume was hot and sweaty and originally made me look like I was wearing a giant yellow garbage bag. I had to do a hell of a lot of adjusting, not an easy feat for the alteration challenged such as myself. Somehow though, I managed to take in about 6inches worth of material on each leg (and around the bum) and I took in the jacket by a row of heavy duty safety pins running down the spine. But in the end, it was a hit, I looked cool (so I thought) and I was the only Kill Bill around.
Although I did spot the Black Mamba. We had a tussle.

So, it's time to start thinking...what shall I be? I was thinking, so far, as being Kate Beckinsdale from Underworld. Getting a dark, short wig, blue contacts, going all pale and slipping on a badass, black leather suit.

Damn. I've gotta start working out.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.