Jumped on the bandwagon

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


I've seen a lot of blogs doing this lately so I decided I just had to do it too.




Overall I'm very flattered. But then again, what celebrities aren't hot babes?

And though I don't think I look too much like Katherine Heigel, I can definitely ask, "when the hell did I ever look like Penelope Cruz?"

So I tried it with a different pic and I got Katherine again. Rose, Adriana (whoever she is), Rachel all stayed the same too, though Christina Ricci was thrown into the mix (hmmm maybe in Sleepy Hollow). But instead of Penelope, I got Halle Berry.

Um, what?

Anyhoo, I realize the photo is a bit shitty quality so click here if you wanna get a better look.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.