This lipstick changes everything




Ive developed a new unhealthy relationship
with a site called rubylane
I found this 1930 pin
dancing with other treasures
(like the chartreuse 1940 dress below)
![sshot-2009-01-09-[12-58-00] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t1UaFdZh5OyeUlYKxNwHBKl6wqNx8sLorVoBuKnc-4odcBcd-t3SnOTK_7qwUT4EVTRRavT-S3jafPHW6gFbg4BKZuD4Vik7EnLMjJRGe8El-V8KQ8jKk8KLB2iV7sXaa6Ze8=s0-d)
I've been tagged by trishhunterfinds
*Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
*Pick the 4th picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag 4 people to do the same.
![sshot-2008-11-30-[16-39-45]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uqsgI8VQovKQ1BuKySTokD34-pkv-b5C73egMUlhhnYzrmSGxosFPAvSDiHs1FM8ngJGnK_8YZyt8eyC8ZbbxY7BDL09za7ZPgSvRy2cgK0TQC8n_6VCI30L_-rdWvEYSJ=s0-d)
OK well this picture is
a blurry and creepy
depiction of a skeleton
Hahhaha!
no other explanation
5 addictions
Hmmm....which would be what
I'm searching for on ebay
as of late
and everything else
(in no particular order)
1)1930-1940 anything
(recent color obsession in the decades chartreuse)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-25-01] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tsDtEW57EaMeV3kYk4UxRers3n0MMICq2mfAGir7albe1rKG1OkmBrq1xZ1_rFHEpwz1rKT7dSnYgdQPsFAPxz5ZI3XoC3DD88ClSXgv60O7ou_y0-LnS9Saeqe6Bz6zBiLE5C=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-26-38] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tvoA7OA5Cel_Kwr9bfU0pZRoyJwQakhoASPmqCx_57TtrOWdM6WwvIooL2UgFDH0uOCfxcNYqQr-SQrfubAbE-pnnUNt_RJPWRWo-q-KT_l9S2muyvSFkGgYRzfmqWUJBcDiKv=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-26-49] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vRUMpaG4r_NvD_m8jvH9ksUtY1UxdfnO3czFu8HQtWYmwR8vyAzSNw02TYUB2SFTJnmr0P36JG74NNpcTImLu38IO5b-c5cl5BmkNSeLQ7ng7PelQhgiXHhE5WWz4to-fn_IOe=s0-d)
2) My husband of 4 years Pierre


![sshot-2009-01-15-[15-40-56] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uOegmuc9Hr4R6yRVrpl0Ku-S3FNq-nJU3KnjwtoRc3z6cN8mqUMGrgNAjgbm5nGQX7x9bW64DKGfdLd0mmBGYadaVpnTEV9F-pqxyh4d7DC0mO0Y73Lq9aWfYj8TItg0yrvOxe=s0-d)


3) Fabric (My wall of Fabric)

4) Mysterious scary movies
(M. Night Shyamalan)

5) My foxy lady friend Clementine


I tag
Feather
under-developed in the mind
Olive Tree
ULLABENULLA
Ive developed a new unhealthy relationship
with a site called rubylane
I found this 1930 pin
dancing with other treasures
(like the chartreuse 1940 dress below)
I've been tagged by trishhunterfinds
*Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
*Pick the 4th picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag 4 people to do the same.
OK well this picture is
a blurry and creepy
depiction of a skeleton
Hahhaha!
no other explanation
5 addictions
Hmmm....which would be what
I'm searching for on ebay
as of late
and everything else
(in no particular order)
1)1930-1940 anything
(recent color obsession in the decades chartreuse)
2) My husband of 4 years Pierre
3) Fabric (My wall of Fabric)
4) Mysterious scary movies
(M. Night Shyamalan)
5) My foxy lady friend Clementine
I tag
Feather
under-developed in the mind
Olive Tree
ULLABENULLA