LFW in pictures

Wednesday, September 18, 2013



London fashion week is finally over and I’m looking forward to all the underrated sleep, god I’m old. Anyway there’s a lot coming up, so let’s call this overwhelming picture explosion an introduction. When I was not photographing other stylish people or ungracefully running between shows, I spent the week mostly in Tibi boots, my trusted and most loved black basics and of course in the Comptoir Des Cotonniers reversible jacket for who I acted as their official LFW ambassador! It rained more than normal, I swear (see grumpy rain faces and my fancy James Smith & Sons umbrella) but I still managed to tick off almost everything on the hectic schedule. Now it’s a much needed week off until I take on Paris!

Other noteworthy accessories include a perfect, white Vanessa Bruno bag, H&M overknee boots, trusted Ray-Bans and a bag you know way to well now, my Chanel boy.

More of the Comptoir Des Cotonniers coverage of their Tumblr.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.