Fashion week shortcomings

Monday, September 16, 2013



CHARLIE MAY jacket
ZARA shirt
BIK BOK jeans 

What I wore to see my good friend Charlie May’s LFW show, oh wait that a lie because I missed the show due to a triathlon that is taking over London! Worst timing ever, for any sport that is... Looking on the bright side, I got to take my newest and coolest jacket out for a spin, Charlie May’s cropped leather blazer that moved into my wardrobe just before fashion week. Without a doubt the sharpest piece in my wardrobe right now, I think we need to take a second look at it when fashion week madness has settled, and same goes for these gorgeous boots!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.