MKA Olsen x BIKBOK - Preview before the party

Tuesday, August 6, 2013



Last week we celebrated the launch of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for BikBok here in Helsinki! With a champagne glass in one hand and half of the collection in the other, I was assured what I already knew - the blouses and tops are the pieces I’ll be investing in! However I’m open for alterations on that opinion, as I’m counting for it all to come together tonight when I travel to Oslo for the official launch and to meet the twins!!! (insert endless happy, shocked emoji faces) YES.

Ever since posting the lookbook here a few weeks ago, I have been planning my shopping list! It might be a classic case of ‘I want it all’ but performing a rational shopping act is my attempt on wisdom adulthood. High on the happiness of (hopefully) meeting the twins I might have changed directions on the shopping list though. More than once.

Personal fail proof favorites include...


We all three (meaning me, MK and Ashley of course, saying wishfully like the long lost third sister I wish I was) swear by black - the best color of them all.

So if you are in Oslo, come and meet the twins with me! The flagship store Karl Johan is open to all from 5 pm. The collection will be available to buy from tonight, 7th forward online and in selected stores!

xxx

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.