I can still recall our last summer

Thursday, August 15, 2013



swimsuit//Urban Outfitters    skirt//Handmade by me    sunglasses//Asos

swimsuit//thrifted    shorts//DIY    belt//thrifted with trousers
dress//thrifted    jelly shoes//thrifted    sunglasses//Asos
A great big bunch of pictures from last summer that I neglected to upload at the time. So now it's all here in one big photo dump. I hope you find yourself immersed in the images; tropical heat and salty sea air, rainstorms and colourful cocktails. We stayed in Indonesia, on a small island near Singapore, where I explored all there was to be had, from windsurfing to elephant riding. (The windsurfing was rather fruitless as the bay is well protected and there is hardly a breeze, unless a storm is brewing, in which case one is advised to stay out of the water entirely.)

I would also like to thank you for the wonderful response to my last post, I feel much more secure knowing that others share the same views and that I won't alienate my readers by exposing hair in the 'wrong' places.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.