Preen x Aldo Rise

Sunday, June 30, 2013



While in Crete I shot the collection of heels that Preen did in collaboration with Aldo this spring. Remember this post I did a last year? This time Aldo’s approach has been a bit different and introduced a collaboration exclusively with Preen. So which were my favorites...? Um all 6 pairs.



I wanted to kick off with a pair of pumps that got me the most excited, probably because they are the exact shoe version of this dream dress that did not go unloved for anyone. How the patchy, block heels with more colors that I can count on one hand manage to come across somewhat sophisticated is beyond me, but it illustrated the feel of the collection better than any words ever could.


ZARA top
MIH shorts

Another style that I loved was the pointy ‘Musilova’ that was done in two color ways. Worn here by the Mediterranean sea in a pinuppy spirit with Mih jeans shorts and Athena Procopiou scarf, heels on the beach? Always.



Our stay at the Blue Palace could not go undocumented. Poolside hanging in maybe the most practical pair from the collection, snake print and leather. The skirt was something I picked up few weeks ago, I think it needs a leather jacket for a Londonised version.


MARIMEKKO top
THE KOOPLES skirt
 

Then there is another white pair that don’t really need an introduction, these nineties pumps prove that white shoes are at their best when served pointy. As for the top, I find it a bit hard to pair but every so often, actually more often nowadays, our Finnish Marimekko come out with gems that are worth the investment.


My love for white heels might have stated on this blog more times that necessary, but they are my summery weak spot. For this collection I got to play around with three white pairs, of which one had to be shown in a pale get-up. This summers most used trousers brilliantly combine both a skirt and pants with being just the perfect length to show off this beautiful last pair.

Hope you loved the shoes as much as I did! Shop the stunning collection HERE

And one last thing, did you know Google reader is shutting down tomorrow? Follow me on Bloglovin for updates! See how to move from Google Reader to Bloglovin, here.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.