Walking in an alpine grove

Wednesday, May 8, 2013


Firstly I find it most important to inform you that my hair that my hair is still pink, I was a little hasty in posting my first pink post just because I was so excited to share my newest hair adventure. The problem is that I now have a small backlog of photos pre-pink which might be a little confusing. For the time being I'll try and disperse them evenly amongst the pink until I have no more left. That is, if I can be bothered to post them at all. These photos were taken as I was leaving my friend's house in Surrey and heading back to our London abode. He has a lovely flowering bush in the front garden that seems to be in bloom almost all year round. I also had to take these in front of at least three builders standing no more than 20 metres away. They didn't make a single comment, which must be a first!

Another reason for posting this now is the lovely, lovely dress. It's yet another Orla Kiely for People Tree piece (what can I say? Orla has a way with clothes) that I got at yet another People Tree sample sale (what can I say? I'm too poor a student to buy things full price). The exciting thing is that this time I wrote this post prepared, prepared to write about how you, yes you, could obtain these sweet, sweet clothes for the same low, low price. The answer: yet more sample sale! There is one small difference, I'm volunteering there on Friday and Saturday. So if you live in the south of England and can get to East London this weekend, come say hi! (I have pink hair, it's hard to miss). On the other hand, I'm terribly shy and make very awkward conversation so perhaps it is best that you stay at home and admire the clothes on the internet.

And if for some reason you don't like in the south of England (I can't think of a single reason why you might not...) then the goody bag from people tree is a random selection of archive pieces that one might find at a sample sale, but with an element of surprise!
dres//Orla Kiely for People Tree    sunglasses, shoes//thrifted    flower comb//handmade

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.