W E A R I N G / London Day Two

Monday, February 18, 2013



photos by Alice

bomber: Filippa K (borrowed)
mesh dress worn as shirt: American Apparel
trousers: H&M (old), similar here
clutch: 3.1 Phillip Lim

Yesterday afternoon at the Topshop Unique show at London Fashion Week, where I got to go backstage before the show to take a closer look of the clothes (more on that soon!).
It was one crazy, insane day; a day I didn't get to sit down for even one minute, a day I met Nick Knight and his wife,
a day I almost missed my plane but made it to the airport just in time thanks to the lovely Nathan who knew the way around London,
leaving out a million things but still processing all that happened last weekend.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.