Fall color-blocking

Tuesday, December 11, 2012



I really have a thing for wearing these pants and these shoes with blue tops. (Seen here and here.) If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Plus, I feel like these colors allow me to color-block in a somewhat calm way - I like outrageous fashion, but the insane neon color-blocking that I've been seeing in fashion magazines lately hurts my eyes.

Also - I made this bracelet! The gold piece is an old shoe buckle. It was one of the first bracelets I made earlier this year, so it's probably going to fall apart fairly soon due to lack of quality craftsmanship, at which point I suppose I will just re-make it.



Turtleneck: Kohl's
Jacket: purchased in China
Corduroy pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Sam Edelman from Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Dress Barn
Belt: thrifted
Bracelet: made by me

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.