Chrysanthemums in the kitchen

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Getting up on Saturday I saw that the chrysanthemums in the kitchen was dying so I decided to pick out the best ones and arrange them in a copper Turkish coffee pot found at Oxfam. Along with out fresh tablecloth and my little blackboard, it all looked too photogenic to not take a couple of snap. After spending the morning sewing this skirt, the outfit I eventually chose reflected the colours of the flowers. I just had chrysanthemums on the mind.

The photos were taken shortly after sunset down a small street in Kensington. There was a lovely house that looked just the right bit derelict. The short hours of daylight are getting me down but there's my birthday and Christmas to look forward to, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel (hur hur).

You may notice that I'm wearing a rather fetching scarf (if I may say so myself), which was sent to me by Front Row Society. I was excited to discover them because a) who doesn't love a silk scarf and b) they allow anyone to submit designs and them everyone gets to vote for the winner. I rather like this democratic fashion model. A more elaborate feature on them to come, just because I've got more photos and I feel they deserve their own post.

silk scarf//c/o Front Row Society    school jumper, silk shirt, and tights//thrifted from oxfam    belt//second hand
altered skirt, boots, jacket, and bag//thrifted    lipstick//Sante

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.