Brown, beige and bright

Wednesday, November 7, 2012



Here's my outfit from yesterday. I'm not sure it "worked" - I don't love the look of the brown tights between the beige skirt and beige boots. What do you think? I am, however, still madly in love with this weird skirt, and I love the strange necklace that my aunt didn't want anymore. (In case you didn't notice, I get a LOT of free jewelry from my aunts. Some of them probably have jewelry from the 70's hiding in their homes somewhere, which I hope they give me eventually!)

After my class last night, Josh and I spent about four hours glued to our computer screen watching the live stream of the election results. It felt a bit like watching a football match - we supported different candidates, so there was cheering whenever someone pulled ahead by a few electoral votes.

And I promise, that's the last time I'll mention the election this year :)



Orange shirt: Target
Chair skirt: Anthropologie
Brown tights: Forever 21
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Necklace: free from my aunt
Gold leaf bracelet: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.