A day at the natural history museum

Sunday, November 25, 2012


Day at the natural history museum


Sorry for the lack of posts, my birthday, nay, my entire week, became a non-stop session of sitting in a computer lab and working on my computing project. So I got to see barely any daylight, let alone take any photos. On the other hand, I've almost completed my cape, so expect to see photos of that soon.

These photos are from before the start of term, when I was moving back into my flat. I had to go collect some papers from the university and while I was there I popped into the natural history museum. I usually end up at the science museum because it's about one hundred metres closer to university. Not to mention the free IMAX films on weekdays, and interactive children's area. I'm not going to argue which is better (science, definitely science, and I'm not biased because I'm a science student, not at all...) but I thought I'd share some of my favourite bits of both. In an ideal world I would spend my lunch times wandering through the lesser visited exhibits and sketching bird bones. Alas, my lunch times are spent sitting at a computer desk, with a pot noodle or a pie, working on code, or in a lab with no food at all, inhaling solvents.




Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.