Sweater dress

Wednesday, October 17, 2012



I miss the warm weather already, but the trade-off is that I love being able to wear outfits like this one. There's nothing like a sundress and sandals during the summer, but I just feel cooler when I wear things like boots and sweaters. This is only the second time I've worn this sweater dress (the first time was here), and now I'm kicking myself for not making it my go-to dress last fall. It's the perfect shade, and fall is really the only time of year I can tolerate wearing 3/4-length sleeves on a heavy sweater. So I'm going to try and wear it more this season, although I may not feature it on the blog much because there seems to be a limited number of ways I can wear it, and I don't want to bore you guys :)



Sweater dress: Fred Meyer
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Belt: thrifted
Bracelet: gift
Purse: Eva messenger bag from Ellington Handbags

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.