L I F E / Stockholm

Monday, October 29, 2012


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

An empty Facebook wall, complete silence on Twitter, unopened emails and no blog updates. During the last couple of days I have completely disconnected myself from all things digital. For 3 days I haven't been bombarded by hundreds of tweets and thousands of images online, which now I have come to realize are things that clutter and contaminate one's own views and ideas. Instead I was soaking up the unreal reality of Stockholm; breathtaking architecture, inspiring museums, friendly Swedes, constant sunset and the sound of the whirling sea water everywhere. More on that + the places I visited soon!
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.