The clash (Part two)

Friday, February 17, 2012



I didn't wear this combo on Valentine's Day, but I did wear it the day before. (I just couldn't bring myself to wear a themed outfit on V-Day.) Josh is not a fan of pink and red together, but he did like this outfit much better than the pink and red combo I wore back in November. I like to think it was the grandma cardigan that won him over.



Black turtleneck: Old Navy
Red cardigan: thrifted from Rerun
Hot pink skirt: Zara
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Gray infinity scarf: self-made
Spider necklace: Bauble Bar
Black bracelet: possibly something that I "borrowed" from my mom about ten years ago
Black belt: thrifted
Black tights: Forever 21
Black flats: Target

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.