The case of the missing button

Friday, January 6, 2012



Yes, my blazer is missing a button. No, I did not realize it was gone until after I had taken these photos and it was too dark outside to take them again with a different blazer. I'm not sure how it happened. The last time I wore this blazer (here) all the buttons were intact. It's very possible that my dog ate it. The day we brought him home for the first time he charged into the house, pounced on one of Josh's slippers, and began chowing down on it. After a while (and a lot of Bitter Apple spray) he stopped chewing on our clothes, and we felt okay leaving them lying around. But the other night I discovered he had eaten the hook and eye closure right off one of my favorite skirts, so I find it highly likely that he ate my button too. This means we are now forced to put our clothes away in the closet once we're done wearing them instead of leaving them strewn about the floor, which I suppose is a good thing.

Yes, folks, this is basically a close-up of my boob. That's what happens when I'm forced to take pictures on my own without Josh's help.


Top: Marshall's
Pants: Anthropologie
Blazer: thrifted from William Temple House
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Pink necklace: gift shop at Legacy Emanuel Hospital
Bracelets: In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.