Leopard and snakeskin

Monday, November 14, 2011



I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this brilliant blanket of yellow leaves along the sidewalk the other day! It may not have been the best backdrop against which to showcase this outfit, but I couldn't resist. I always find something to be giddy about in every season. Winter: snow! Spring: daffodils! Summer: heat! And in fall I love scenes like this, where the world looks like it's been showered in gold.

This outfit started with the shoes. Josh and I were walking past Urban Outfitters on Saturday and saw that they were having a 50% off sale items sale, so we went inside and I found these faux snakeskin loafers for only $10! When I got home I tried them out with a bunch of different outfits, and it was tricky at first to find anything besides jeans that went with them, but then I decided to just try the weirdest combination possible and put on my leopard pants, and I kind of liked the look! And yes, some people may think it's tacky to wear two animal prints together, but I would much rather be eclectic and adventurous than classy :)






Sweater: Target
Chambray shirt (under sweater): Sears
Pants: thrifted from Salvation Army
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: from my dad, from a hat shop in York, England
Earrings: church craft sale
Bracelets: H&M, In Pink

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.