I miss shopping.
I know, that sounds pathetic. I just went on a trip a month ago where I bought far too much... but I'm pretty sure I have an addiction! Something about pretty new things just gets my heart racing.
BF and I went window shopping last weekend and I nearly had a meltdown because he (rightly so) talked me out of buying the most adorable sweater from the gap at 40% off.
Is there such a thing as shopaholics anonymous?
I know, that sounds pathetic. I just went on a trip a month ago where I bought far too much... but I'm pretty sure I have an addiction! Something about pretty new things just gets my heart racing.
BF and I went window shopping last weekend and I nearly had a meltdown because he (rightly so) talked me out of buying the most adorable sweater from the gap at 40% off.
Is there such a thing as shopaholics anonymous?
blouse - Jacob (2010); vest - H&M (2011); skinnies - Smart Set (2010); flats - Aldo (2011)
Also, has anyone else seen Coco Rocha's Jacob ads? They've made a commitment to stop retouching their models (not that she needs any anyways)! LOVE!!