What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again

Tuesday, August 30, 2011



I didn't realize how much I missed the rain until we went about three weeks without it. Yesterday morning I woke up to cool air and rain hitting the pavement, and felt absolutely delighted! This of course meant that I immediately threw on leggings and boots, because like every other fashion blogger I am getting antsy for fall to arrive, and will take advantage of every opportunity to wear something a little cozier. I threw on this t-shirt dress that my aunt gave me the other day to further cozify (not a word, but it should be) my outfit, and added literally every gold bracelet I own to jazz up the otherwise simple ensemble.

I blame any wrinkles in my shirt on the fact that I spent the morning lounging on the couch eating chocolate muffins while watching Arrested Development. (After I went running, of course. I always go running first if I'm planning on eating muffins and watching TV for the rest of the day. It happens a lot.)




T-shirt dress: free from aunt
Leggings: Target
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Oscar de la Renta from TJ Maxx
Necklace: free from aunt
Belt and bracelets: H&M

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.