Let's ditch this

Friday, July 8, 2011



So I've obviously ditched the 30 for 30. I know, I was so close - but I was just bored. "But your readers expect you to finish!" Josh said, trying to motivate me. "What will they think of you if you give up?!" I told him that you guys would understand. A girl just needs variety in her wardrobe, you know?

This outfit is the perfect embodiment of how I rarely pay full price for things. My dad bought me the hat and friends gave me the bracelets. I made the necklace myself. I got the sweater for about 70% off at Anthropologie ($19). The shorts were only $6.92 at Loft. I bought the booties online through Amazon from Aldo when they were already on sale, plus I used a $25 Amazon gift card and only had to pay $10 of my own money for them. So this outfit only cost me $35.92, when at full price it would have cost maybe $200.  Some people I know (*cough*Josh*cough*) give me grief about buying so many clothes, but I can't think of a single instance in the last six months where I've paid full price for anything. This doesn't necessarily mean that I need everything I buy, though!





Sweater: Anthropologie
Shorts: Loft
Boots: Bunia wedges from Aldo
Hat: gift from dad, bought in York, England
Necklace: self made
Bracelets: from friends
Tights: Forever 21

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.