Looking to the Future

Sunday, January 16, 2011



Overwhelmed.
One word that can describe the next few months perfectly.
Not only am I working a full time 9-5 job, but I now have classes from 9-5 every Saturday too. I know it's for my future, but knowing I have to put 10-20 hours of studying a week into my schedule has me a little down. I love my down time, but it will be minimal for the next 7 months.
In a way it's a good thing, less time to be alone with my thoughts, it will keep me busy. but on the other hand, it leaves far less time for things that I enjoy.
Ah well, the things we do to get ahead.


sweater dress - Xmas gift from the MIL (2010)
skinnies - Gap (2010)
heels - Aldo (2010)
necklace - Ardene (2010)

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.