Blog Stalker: A Reason to be Fabulous

Monday, January 17, 2011


Tiffany is what I would call a true fashionista. She knows exactly what works for her, and does an amazing job of looking radiant every day.


Her use of bright colors, patterns, and whimsy is what keeps me coming back day after day.


Not only does she know how to work an outfit, she knows how to rock a photo shoot. It's crazy to think that most days it's just her and her tripod. I'm too much of a wimp to venture outdoors alone, but she makes it look so effortless.

I would love to steal every piece in her closet for my own. If I'm in need of inspiration, I see no better place to turn to!


For all these reasons and more, check out A Reason to be Fabulous.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.