18: Dressing Up for the Sake of Cookies & Weekly Money Check-Up

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


Oops! This is a day late, but all should be forgiven because I was busy making delish christmas cookies!

Weekly Money Check-Up!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas presents! Which I obviously cannot divulge here! Silly snoop-y people!

2. Today I feel giddy towards money, because the things I spent it on will make a lot of people happy!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was make a christmas stocking for my Milo-Kittan, because he doesn't have one, and TOTALLY needed one! What else am I supposed to put his Christmas themed catnip into?

4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym and actually USE the pass I bought... I was a bad girl last week.

5. My favorite holiday drink is the Gingerbread latte from Second Cup. DELICIOUS!

Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly feature courtesy of My Pretty Pennies.

Okay, so I really love my outfit from yesterday, but have no idea why I wore it to be lazy around the house and bake. Naturally it got coated in flour and no one really got to see it.... Fortunately I get to show it to you all!
Don't mind the frazzled hair! I'm in desperate need of a cut! I'm thinking Keiko-esque bangs... yay or nay?

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.