Young Blood

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


So, FINALLY I got pictures of my playsuit! Lets all celebrate this occasion, which I have been putting off for ages... actually, just enjoy the photos :)








The weather here is still so lovely, I feel reluctant to put on autumn clothes (and besides, when it's in 28 degrees plus, that's not really an option). Although I wouldn't mind this playsuit with some over-the-knee socks and brogues.

The playsuit is made from a lovely polkadot cotton I got on holiday in Slovakia in April. It's lined with linen, to give it structure and so it's not as see-through. It closes with a zipper and several snaps. The shorts are based on a burda magazine pattern, but I made them high waisted instead.

Hype me on lookbook? :)


Playsuit - made by me
Hat - vintage
Belt - second hand
Shoes - Converse
Bag - from a street market

Today's song comes from The Naked and Famous:


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.