That 70's Post & Some Lovely Lace

Wednesday, August 25, 2010



More procrastinating while at work... I'm quite good at that!
I couldn't help but pair this blouse with my high waisted pants. It reminded me of something Laurie would wear on That 70's Show, and I love me some retro styling. All it's lacking is a more obnoxious pair of platforms.
blouse - Joe (handed down from my aunt)
jeans - Dynamite (2008)
wedges - Chinese Laundry (2010)
bracelet - Juicy Couture (2008)

chandelier necklace - Thrifted (2009)
blouse - Suzy Shier (2010)
skirt - Dynamite (2010)
heels - Spring (2010)


Of course I had to pick up something lace for this season. I've seen it everywhere and I love the romanticism of it. Se delicate and flirty!
I also love that Milo wandered into this photoshoot. He gets quite nosy when I start snapping pictures... or really when I'm doing anythign that does not involve him. Cats have such personality.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.