hey its just another saturday...

Saturday, November 7, 2009


It's definitely a lazy Saturday afternoon around here. Assignments and projects are at the back of my mind and its time for mindless chores and catching up on blogs with a hot cup o' joe.

I can't say I was particularly exciting this week... way too much going on in terms of Circle K, school and the job I may or may not have when I get back to ottawa! lol. But I *did* manage to squeeze some time in to head to the Salvation Army down the street!

My first purchase was this silk alfred sung skirt:
Its so soft and light... definitely not a winter skirt, but for 3$ I couldn't let it get away. Maybe I'll shorten it and save it for the spring?

Then I found this:
Isn't it gorgeous? A 5$, emerald green, suede, tiered, pencil skirt from Danier. I'm completely in love. Sexy, yet classy and no nonsense... the only problem? slightly too big!! Do i try to alter the suede myself or take it home over christmas break and hope Gma can work her magic? Or do i totally cave and bring it to a tailor? Hmmm, I dont know if I can wait that long to wear it!

All I know is that its definitely time to start working more colour into my wardrobe! I went to put away laundry this morning and it was a giant sea of gray.
Kind of sad and dreary, isn't it? The most exciting thing on there are the clothespins! I promise! I'll work on it!

xoxo melrose
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.