Bawk, bawk, bawk

Thursday, April 9, 2009


I got dressed yesterday morning in a hurry since the dress I was going to wear turned out to be a complete disaster. I had tried on my new Abaete dress before and noticed the chest area was too big but that was the least of my problems this time. Not only is the chest too large for me, but it was too baggy in the waist (damn the hourglass figure) and the slit up the back came all the way up to the butt (damn my big ass and long torso!). I just can't wear this gorgeous dress and don't want to spend the money on it to make it work via tailoring.

So, I am selling it here on my blog because I'm tired of eBay's ridiculous selling fees. So email me and let me know if you want it! I take paypal (click on the email link on my blogger profile).

Here is the description on Bluefly - do note that my dress is cream and grey and black instead of white and pink and black. Remember, it's BRAND NEW but I ripped off the tags when I first got it. Might be able to find them but it's never been worn (have to point out there is an inch long smudge or watermark on the dress hem for some reason, came like that from Revolve).

black color blocked crepe 'Eleanor' dress

Color: Black / White / Pink
Midweight, color blocked silk crepe
Scoopneck
Center rear slit
Fully lined
Straight fit
Exposed zip closure along center back
Size 4 measures 20'' long from natural waist, 34'' at bust, and 36'' at hip
Approximate measurements vary by size
Shell: 97% Silk / 3% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; U.S.A; style#211993300


My dress is a size 6, would fit a 36 bust, 38 hips, 30 waist - $50 USD w/ $15 for shipping anywhere in NA (currently selling on Bluefly for $218)


Where was I going with this? How does the bawk, bawk, bawk title come into play?

Oh yes, I got dressed in a hurry that morning and as a result I threw on a bunch of mismatching pastels, which prompted my boyfriend to remark that I looked like Cadbury Mini Eggs.


Well, going with the Candy Theme of this week, which somehow happened, I decided to run with it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket: Forever 21; Skirt: H&M; Sweater: H&M; Shoes: Juicy Couture; Earrings: ASOS; Purse: Kenzie


Photobucket

~~~~HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE~~~~

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.