Journalism Girls Gone Wild

Friday, April 6, 2007


There are two things going on tonight which at first seem unrelated but in the end might end up being one in the same.

1) I am having a night out with some of the J-Girls (drunken classmates from university whom I have not partied with since graduation last year). Remember this photo album?


Drunk College Girls



Yes, those girls.



2) The Girls Gone Wild film crew is in town this weekend and will be hitting the clubs of Vancouver.


Coincidence? I think not.


BTW - Not that I am lifting my shirt up for anyone but I am going to be bringing my camera and prentending to be part of the film crew. Just doing my part for my loyal male readers out there ;)
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.