Thank you for not smoking

Wednesday, February 7, 2007


Sorry about my Ross-centric posts of late (I think I truly am embarassing him) but this will be my last one for awhile...um, until I write about New Years Eve in Paris.

Anyhoo, the reason for this post is simple. Ross - a moderate smoker - is giving up smoking, cold turkey, as of tomorrow, and I was wondering if there are any smokers or ex-smokers out there who have some good advice. I'm mainly looking for the advice of the ex-smokers, because let's face it, if you are still smoking the advice probably isn't very good.

Regardless, any hints or tip or stories about how you quit is much appreciated.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.