Playing Favourites

Wednesday, November 1, 2006


I often read in girlie magazines these quizzes that they give the celebrities on the cover. One question is always:

"What is your favourite part of your body?"

There are usually a few annoyingly humble responses "My hands because they look strong" or a few proud ones "My ass. I work hard for it."

They never ask what the worst part is and for a good reason. The minute you tell someone what your worst part is, they zero in on it. Case in point; Julia Roberts was once asked that question and she answered in the same way. Then I read in an earlier interview that she said she hated her arms. Well, after that all I could do was notice Julia's arms. Now, her arms look fine, maybe not stick thin like everyone else, but it suits the rest of her body. But I can see why she didn't want people to know that.

I got to thinking what I would consider my Favourite Body Part.

I could easily go into my worst, but I would only bore you because it would compile all of my 1998 parts (according to Lever 2000, we have 2000 parts, which seems like they are being awfully open-mided as to what is considered a body part. Hmmm I like the area below my knuckle on my pinky finger).

But what would my favourite part be? I could go for the easiest answer, which is what all women tend to go for. My boobs. How can I not like them? But at the same time they have been wishy washy as of late and plus, I wanted to be a bit more creative than that.

So, I decided on my calves. They are a bit wimpy, but it's the thinnest part of my body. That reasoning sounds a bit sad, but I've never ever had an issue with them, so I figured it was a safe choice. Besides, when I used to horseback ride regularly, they were strong like bull.

The runner up is my ear (well, both ears). A quirky choice but they are small, nicely shaped, they don't stick out and they look nice with earrings...although my allergy to metal can turn them a nice shade of green.

Anyone else?
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.