My name is Wanderlusting and I'm an Internetaholic

Friday, November 3, 2006



First MSN, now Yahoo comes up with crazy little articles that make you doubt you are living your life right.

Case in point: today's topic was about Internet addiction and how to tell.

Here are the signs:

1. Lying about how much time is spent online (only an hour a day, I swear).
2. General decrease of physical activity and social life (Hmmm. Going for a run in the rain or staying in and reading Perez Hilton? Tough choice).
3. Neglecting obligations at home, work, or school to spend time online (Oh yeah. My schoolwork).
4. Spending too much money on computer equipment or Internet activities (which reminds me, I need a new computer).
5. Feeling a constant desire to be online when they're away from the computer (must. check. emails).
6. Going online to escape real world problems (what problems?).
7. Disregarding the emotional or physical consequences of being in front of a computer all day (There are consequences? Holy shit, why didn't somebody tell me?).
8. Denial of the problem (would be understandable, if I had a problem).
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.