Husband(s) for Rent

Tuesday, November 21, 2006



So I enquired about Renting a Husband and they gave me a bunch of Swedish men on a boat. How lucky am I?


Ah, just kidding. As you can see, my father was there too. I guess on vacation you just have a good knack for getting to know everyone around you. These guys sailed down from San Francisco like my father did and jetted off across to Mazatlan yesterday. It was funny to have a beer with all these boys since my dad is Norwegian (which means he can speak Swedish) and they all went off talking about who knows what (probably me...or boats).

Anyhoo, Blogger is being a pain and I was able to upload a lot more pictures on my other blog, so go check it out.

I'm afraid this will be my last post for a while since I will be sea-locked for some time. But I will report back as soon as we reach land in Puerto Vallarta. Providing, of course, that I don't (as some of you have suggested/hoped) end up being swept overboard and onto an island with a volleyball and a hairy Tom Hanks.

*****
On another note, my mom turns 60 on the 23rd (yeah, I have old parents). She can already tell she's getting closer to death cuz the other day when she was sitting by the pool, about 5 Vultures kept circling around her (I shit you not).
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.