I'm So Lame

Thursday, September 28, 2006


And oh so bored. I've got nothing but time to kill before the new build loads up on the ps3 and we can do some further tests, so I'm sitting here flipping through a giant ass magazine, In Style. It has Scarlett Johansson on it. We have a love/hate relationship. I started off hating Scarlett and her trying to be Old Hollywood and her stunning looks and her big boobs and her good acting.

Now I realize that I was just jealous. Now I love Scarlett and she's up there on my "If I had to be a lesbian, I would pick her" list. Oh, and she loves Disneyland. I love Disneyland. So anyone who loves Disneyland is OK in my books.

Anyway, this brings me (I think) to why I'm so lame. I'm reading the ads in the mag because that's all it is, and I see a stupid Ad for Dressbarn. It's trying to be like one of those American Express ads, asking all these questions, only its not asking Robert De Niro, it's asking some stupid Dressbarn twat.

So, I'm gonna post these questions and maybe you can answer them. But only if you are as bored as I am and have nothing better to do.

What do we need to know about you?

What do you like about your friends?

Favourite singer?

What's your favourite line?

Name someone you never want to meet?

What do you believe in?

If you could take only one thing with you before you left the planet, what would you take?

Someone please...entertain me. I realize that stuff like this is lame and very high-school and most people can't be arsed to answer it...me included. But anyway, I'm too stuborn to erase it. So if anything, tell me something random or a joke...or say hi. Or yell at me. I don't care. I'm dying here.


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.