W E A R I N G / Oversized

Thursday, September 12, 2013


 photo loveaestheticshugecoat.jpg

 photo loveaestheticshugecoat00.jpg

Still a huge fan of the large, boxy silhouettes that have now been around for a couple of seasons. Magazines and online shops tend to call everything that's oversized the boyfriend-something. Though this enormous garment isn't something I would find in my boyfriends closet, I would rather like to call it the grandpa-coat. Got this tailored, heavy wool baby at a yard sale from a friend, it needed a few adjustments at the sleeves and shoulders for it to become somewhat wearable for me, but I still love how gigantic it has remained.




coat: friend's yard sale
shoes : tibi

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.