London proof

Friday, September 13, 2013





So London Fashion week is finally here and in full swing! However before we dive into the new shows, new season and yes, there will be a spam-like feed of what I wore too, I had to face the fact that the weather forecast had promised rain for more or less the whole week. So with the murky weather in mind and the fact that I can’t stop convincing myself that a good jacket completes every outfit (my shoe collection is very jealous) I was happy to take on a whole type of a new project with French brand Comptoir Des Cotonniers. So for the week, I will be taking over their Tumblr dedicated to all the versions of ‘Mademoiselle Plume’ (that’s the jacket’s fancy name) As I act as their new ambassador!

More tomorrow, come and say hi if your around!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.