Monster music

Friday, February 15, 2013



SOMERSET BY TEMPERLEY dress at JOHN LEWIS
JOSEPH jacket
Z SPOKE BY ZAC POSEN bag
MONSTER headphones at JOHN LEWIS

Last Saturday I took a trip all the way to E20 for my first ever Westfield Stratford visit, aka. biggest mall in Europe! The reason for our early wake up call was to do some styling around the new Monster Inspiration headphones with fellow bloggers Camille and Charlotte at the John Lewis store. We all styled two looks, something for me and something for Tyson Beckford - who is the spokesperson for these Monster headphones. We’ll see if I persuaded him to wear my get-up tomorrow at his in-store appearance (at 2pm, if you wanna stop by!) but at least I pulled on a version of my styled outfit as a, let’s call it, fashion-week dress rehearsal.

I decided to go with the black version of the headphones, but my choice was not so easy as they also come with an exchangeable headband! Our styled mannequins are up in John Lewis Stratford to celebrate the kick-off of London fashion week! Speaking of.. I’m heading out see some shows now, see you around Somerset House xxx


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.