Neutral

Friday, September 14, 2012



New boots! Yay! I've had a slight obsession with Jeffrey Campbell shoes ever since I discovered them a few years ago. I know they're too outrageous for most people, but that's why I love them. Yet somehow, the only two pairs I own are actually fairly normal (for JC's, that is): these red wedge sandals, and the beige boots pictured here. For 4-inch heels, these boots are incredibly comfortable. I bet I could walk around downtown for hours in them. The ankles are a bit more fitted than I would like, but they're not uncomfortable.

And true to form, I didn't even pay full price for these. I found a discount code, so I got them for $139 instead of $155, and then I had $80 in rewards from my credit card, so I only paid $59 of my own money. I always feel a little proud of myself when I buy something I've been wanting for a long time for a discounted price.



Gray sweater: free from my aunt
Denim skirt: Gap
Beige boots: Jeffrey Campbell (Rumble boots) from Urban Outfitters
Gold necklace: Dress Barn
Brown belt: thrifted
Brown bracelet: gift, from Italy

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.