D I Y / DIY Anonymous Books

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Books: Click to see how they looked before

glass container: iittala
lamp: gift from my mom
perfume: Maison Martin Margiela

I really like to keep my stuff in sight and not tuck everything away behind closet doors; like a thrifted fashion encyclopedia from 1986 and the favorite book from my childhood Matilda. Though a shelf crammed with piles of books can look pretty messy and is visually disturbing. So I figured that giving them a new white cover(just some thick paper folded around the original covers) would solve this and also protect my vintage books. I planned to write the titles on the book spines with a black marker but I really liked their new anonymous look, besides I know exactly which book is which. To keep your books standing up without any book stands just take an elastic, tie a knot in it and put it around your books.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 FasHion sToRe All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.